Director, Global Broadcast Engineering
- New York, NY
Peloton is looking for a Director, Global Broadcast Engineer to join our growing Content Production team. Peloton has two new state-of-the-art broadcast facilities in New York and London, UK - and will continue its aggressive growth. The Director, Global Broadcast Engineering will be responsible for leading teams in the US and internationally to support these facilities and maintain the brand standard broadcast quality, as well ensuring the most advanced technologies are adopted and maintained.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Foster a culture and an environment that is conducive to talent development within their team
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers who provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and engineering updates at our US studios
- Provide remote and on-site as needed, support for our international facilities in London
- Work in conjunction with other Content teams to ensure the success of active projects
- Responsible for the continued function of all studio broadcast systems
- Maintain accurate and current knowledge of new broadcasting techniques, trends and applicable software
- Apply conceptual thinking and creativity to complex business problems
- Work closely with the senior leaders of Production Operations, Creative Services and Production Technology to ensure all new projects and equipment installations meet projected timelines
- Secure and manage relationships with third party vendors/contractors for all broadcast studios needs
- Create processes for procuring, tracking and repairing all equipment within the studios
- Will provide direction and support for a growing global team in the United States and Internationally
- 4-year BS degree in Electrical Engineering, TV/Video Production or demonstrated equivalent
- Experience leading cross functional teams in a fast paced 24/7 environment
- At least 8 Years of Broadcast Engineering in a live environment whether it’s TV or Live Streaming
- Must have deep experience in all areas of technical production and have worked with all studio production equipment including Content Management Systems, Broadcast Audio, Video and Control Systems, Video Servers, Storage Area Networks, & RF Systems, Editing and Post Production Systems, etc.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Back to top