ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Data Analyst, you will lead data collection, analysis, and reporting projects across multiple functional groups, as a member of our Business Intelligence team.
- Define and align KPIs across multiple functional groups (marketing, product, technology) and business objectives (acquisition, sales, engagement, retention)
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources
- Identify gaps in our data collection and collaborate with product and engineering on data capture specifications
- Define and create reporting dashboards
- Develop a vision to extend/improve our existing analytics and reporting technology stack
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in analytics
- 3-5 years work experience in analytics or business intelligence capacity
- Strong understanding of best practices around ecommerce and subscription retention KPIs
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Geckoboard, etc.
- High level of proficiency in Excel and SQL
- In-depth knowledge of the strengths and limitations of various analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.) to understand how those tools can complement our in-house analytics reports. You should know when not to reinvent the wheel on reports that can be easily created using external tools.
- Proficiency in developing engaging Keynote/Powerpoint presentations
- Experience with statistical modeling using R/Python
Meet Some of Peloton's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Emma is responsible for providing an incredible experience for Peloton’s employees. Her ultimate goal is to support team members in all departments and make Peloton a great place to work.
Back to top