Member Support Associate
About the Team
The Member Support team is part of the Member Experience team and works on the front lines providing a support experience that is human, honest, and above all awesome. We correspond directly with members by email, live chat and phone resolving problems and elevating the Peloton Member experience. Peloton is evolving all the time, and our community turns to us as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, authentic, human and direct way. We troubleshoot problems, walk members through features, and help our members to get the most out of their workouts.
We interact directly with thousands of members per week, tracking the issues, and playing an important role as liaisons between our community and the rest of the company, including our Engineering and Product teams to ensure we remain a true Member-driven organization.
Who you are
- A team player!
- Enjoy solving problems
- An awesome multitasker
- A sincere and empathetic communicator
- Take pride in helping others
- If you like to make life easy by being proactive
- Out of the box thinker and enjoy finding innovative ways to go above and beyond
- Flexible to work weekends
- Experience in retail, hospitality and/or customer service
What you’ll do
- Deliver above-and-beyond experiences to our members through phone, email, and live chat
- Create relationships with our community and make the impossible possible
- Think creatively about ways in which we can elevate the Peloton experience for our members every day
- Shifts vary and depend on business need but will be communicated during the interview process. We are available for our members 7 days a week from 9am-9pm EST
If you’re smiling right now then we want you on our team!
And we can’t forget some Peloton perks
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Commuter benefit program
- Free studio classes!
- And more (just ask!)
Back to top