CRM Marketing Manager
Peloton is looking for a passionate & talented CRM/Lifecycle Manager to join its growth & media team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Demand Generation, you will be responsible for optimizing prospect & lead nurturing campaigns across email, social/digital display, & addressable offline channels to improve campaign conversion & performance.
The Demand Generation team sits within the larger Acquisition Marketing team at Peloton, responsible for developing campaigns that drive customers down the purchase funnel. Demand Generation for bike and tread acquisition is a multichannel and 360 degree view of our users. Specifically focuses on developing highly segmented and personalized campaigns driven by the unique attributes defined by our omni-channel users that will influence measurable increases in revenue and sales.
- Partner with Senior Manager to develop a holistic omni-channel contact strategy that optimizes path to purchase journey and widens prospecting pool
- Plan and implement multi-channel nurture campaigns that engage and drive users down the purchase funnel
- Craft high-conversion email campaigns for seasonal flighting
- Partner with various teams such as media and BI to develop holistic journeys that drive email capture and subsequently sales
- Develop coordinated nurture campaigns across multiple channels (email, retargeting display ads, direct mail, etc.), with the goal of uncovering the optimal course of action for audiences & leads in each stage of the funnel.
- Partner with brand, creative, & media teams to continuously iterate & and test new lead capture campaigns & landing page concepts.
- Methodically test & identify best performing content & messages for each audience & lead segment across email, retargeting ads, landing pages, etc.
- Partner with Senior Managers in Acquisition and Retention to optimize targeting to drive qualified purchasers with high LTV
- Develop and own testing plans to identify marketing and sales qualified leads
- Test into lead scoring and sales propensity models
- Maintain KPIs dashboard around list management (# leads in each stage, lead capture rate, marketing qualified leads, sales qualified leads, conversion rates between each step of the funnel, etc.)
- Required: 3+ years of email marketing experience
- Understanding of CRM or user level schema for use in segmentation and targeting
- Proven experience working in Eloqua and SalesForce or other marketing automation platforms
- Proven experience with pulling email and sales data and trend analysis
- Proven experience coding in HTML, CSS
- Analytical mindset and unparalleled attention to detail
- Enjoy problem solving and making complicated situations simple and painless
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Meet Some of Peloton's Employees
Emma M.Human Resources Manager
Emma is responsible for providing an incredible experience for Peloton’s employees. Her ultimate goal is to support team members in all departments and make Peloton a great place to work.
Back to top