Creative Project Manager
- New York, NY
The Creative Project Manager reports to the Associate Director of Creative Project Management in New York. This person is responsible for managing project intake, following projects through the design process, and assisting with resource allocation. A successful Creative Project Manager will have both a strong project management background and working knowledge of the creative design process in both software development and marketing organizations. Using this knowledge, the Creative Project Manager will ensure design projects from across the Peloton organization are appropriately resourced, requirements are neatly collected, and project status is clearly communicated on a regular basis.
- Project intake and management
- Manage creative team project plan and consistently follow-up to ensure projects are on track
- Meet with key stakeholders to ensure projects are clearly defined
- Scope out work and create and own project calendars
- Work with key stakeholders to assess and reassess project priorities
- Assist creative team in gathering necessary assets including copy, photography, videography, swatches, and samples
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize each accordingly
- Assist the Associate Director of Creative Project Management in ongoing resource planning
- Collaboration & Communication
- Send regular updates to stakeholders regarding project status
- Celebrate wins and be an evangelist for the creative team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 2 Years of Project Management (or similar) experience
- Working knowledge of project management tools
- Strong design sensibility and enjoys working with creatives
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized and process oriented with ability to multi-task
- Naturally collaborative
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top