Commercial Sales Specialist
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
As a Sales Support Associate for Peloton’s Commercial team you will work to support the Commercial Sales team to drive Peloton’s Commercial business, and meet and exceed sales goals. As an integral part of the Commercial Sales Team you will become intimate with all elements of the sales process with opportunity for growth within the sales organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Partner with the Commercial Sales Team to perform sales support activities and grow Peloton’s Commercial business. This includes proposals, invoicing, assistance with product delivery, order follow-up, and relationship management with accounts.
- Responsible for administrative functions, inclusive of creating quotes, post-proposal follow-up, setting up accounts, and liaising with our financial, support and legal teams to ensure that a seamless and superior customer experience is delivered throughout the sales and delivery process.
- Provide assistance through the sales cycle, assist with specific requests, provide analytics, and help to grow accounts.
- Assist with completing general paperwork needed to finalize orders, including vendor forms, property agreements, and general vendor set-up.
- Assist with CRM maintenance, management, and reporting.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- Proactive, never fail attitude/ ability to work and motivate yourself independently
- Positive and energetic disposition along with strong writing skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, excel, etc), Apple Products, Salesforce.com, and G Suite
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
For more information about Peloton and how we are revolutionizing the fitness industry, please visit our website
Back to top