Commercial Sales Lead (Hospitality and Leisure)
- London, United Kingdom
As a Commercial Sales Associate within our Strategic Partnerships team, you will be at the forefront of our commercial operation, working as the face of the organisation for our mid-tier prospective customers in the hospitality / leisure and wellness verticals.
You will pursue crucial inbound leads and perform outreach to relevant contacts from our target mid-tier account list across the UK. By building relationships with key stakeholders in these organisations, you will sell and evangelise our commercial programme, developing relevant proposals and outlining value to our prospective customers. The mission is to secure new business throughout the UK in the hospitality / leisure and wellness sectors.
The successful candidate should have a strong track record of exceeding targets, selling a new concept to interested businesses. They should be able to operate at the buying level of an organisation within target accounts and enable prospective customers to realise value from our commercial programme. The candidate will understand how to effectively forecast their pipeline on a quarterly basis and can qualify leads that benefit both Peloton as a brand and reach our target audience. This role is likely to require some travel within the UK and occasionally may require trips abroad to Germany (likely) and the US (possibly).
- Engaging, responding to and triaging inbound leads
- Proactively scoping new leads in new UK Geographies to expand the programme
- Working closely with account management to drive more value from accounts
- Building account plans that focus efforts on target accounts
- Ensuring efficiency within the sales cycle by understanding and explaining our proposition to increase time to sale
- Understand the Peloton offering to be able to explain the benefit to a business
- Build and maintain relationships with buying level individuals through the sales process
- Negotiate for success and manage the contract process
- Accurate forecasting and maintenance of pipeline
- Deliver seamless handover to Operations and Account Management following close
- 1-2+ years of closing selling in a B2B2C environment (ideally to hospitality)
- Experience qualifying leads to benefit the company and reach the right target audience
- Open and strong communicator, flexible and approachable presentation style
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- An analytical mind with an ability to come up with new concepts to further sales
- Able to analyse and interpret data and build plans to drive more engagement
- Is able to present confidently to stakeholders (internal and external) in a face to face setting
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Experience with lead qualification and objection handling
- Time and sales pipeline management
- Use of modern sales methodologies and an understanding of a typical B2B sales cycle
- Consistently accurate sales forecasting
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales target
- Understanding of how to pitch value to a customer
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn
- Able to be persuasive to internal stakeholders to drive the success of the programme
- Experience utilising Sales Force is preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Back to top