Build Systems Engineer - CI/CD (Security)
- New York, NY
Peloton's System Engineering team is looking for a Build Systems Engineer who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) automation infrastructure. You will work with a cross functional team to deliver scalable automation solutions to enable rapid development, configuration management of the source code and supporting test, deployment and production sustaining activities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with setting up and/or maintaining build systems
- Experience with AWS (specifically around networking, security, and administration)
- Knowledge of Git/Gerrit (and repo) configuration management tool
- Knowledge Git/Gerrit branch management and merging.
- Experience scripting in Python, Bash, etc.
- Experience with Java build systems, with a strong preference for Gradle
- Experience with Java and/or Kotlin
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering and/or equivalent industry experience is preferred
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Setup and maintain a scalable, stable set of build, test and deploy jobs for the Peloton System Engineering team
- Extend and maintain the AWS based infrastructure hosting the CI/CD tools and ensure we have scalable, global infrastructure to support our team needs
- Extend the build system for new product initiatives if/when needed.
- Take ownership of core automation tools such as Gerrit, Jenkins, CircleCI and extend/maintain as needed
- Ensure the infrastructure is secure, recoverable (disaster, data) and maintained (security patches, tool upgrades, etc.) and highly automated
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Hands on experience with AWS CloudHSM
- Hands on experience with Linux and C/C++
- Hands on experience with the Android kernel
- Hands on experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins or CircleCI
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Back to top