Build and Integration Engineer (CI/CD)
As a Build & Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) automation infrastructure to support Peloton’s Software Engineering team. You will work with a cross functional team to deliver scalable automation solutions to enable rapid development, configuration management of the source code and supporting test, deployment and production sustaining activities.
- Setup and maintain a scalable, stable set of build, test and deploy jobs for the Peloton Engineering team
- Own, extend and maintain the AWS based infrastructure hosting the CI/CD tools and ensure we have scalable, global infrastructure to support our product and development team needs
- Extend the build system for new application initiatives if/when needed.
- Take ownership of core automation tools such as Gerrit, Jenkins, Github, CircleCI and extend/maintain as needed
- Ensure the infrastructure is secure, recoverable (disaster, data) and maintained (security patches, tool upgrades, etc.) and highly automated
- Strong knowledge of Git (and repo) configuration management tool
- Strong knowledge of cloud base Git hosting providers like Bitbucket, GitHub and branch management and merging.
- Strong experience scripting in Python, Bash
- Experience with Java build systems, with a strong preference for Gradle
- Experience with Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with Android test frameworks such as Espresso, Robolectric and Appium
- Knowledge of Mobile software lifecycle and continuous integration practices; prior experience with publishing applications to commercial App Stores such as Apple App Store and/or Google Play is extremely helpful
- Demonstrated track record in developing and shipping consumer facing experiences
- Ability to provide leadership in a team environment to meet goals and deadlines
- Experience with a configuration management tool like Chef, Puppet, or Ansible a strong plus
- Prior experience shipping consumer facing products using Android is highly desired
- Prior experience with security tools and code signing is extremely helpful
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering and/or equivalent industry experience is preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and Mobile App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Back to top