Build and Integration Engineer
As a Build & Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) automation infrastructure to support Peloton’s Software Engineering team. You will work with a cross functional team to deliver scalable automation solutions to enable rapid development, configuration management of the source code and supporting test, deployment and production sustaining activities.
- Setup and maintain a scalable, stable set of build, test and deploy jobs for the Peloton Engineering team
- Own, extend and maintain the AWS based infrastructure hosting the CI/CD tools and ensure we have scalable, global infrastructure to support our product and development team needs
- Extend the build system for new application initiatives if/when needed.
- Take ownership of core automation tools such as Gerrit, Jenkins, Github, CircleCI and extend/maintain as needed
- Ensure the infrastructure is secure, recoverable (disaster, data) and maintained (security patches, tool upgrades, etc.) and highly automated
- Strong knowledge of Git (and repo) configuration management tool
- Strong knowledge of cloud base Git hosting providers like Bitbucket, GitHub and branch management and merging.
- Strong experience scripting in Python, Bash
- Experience with Java build systems, with a strong preference for Gradle
- Experience with Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with Android test frameworks such as Espresso, Robolectric and Appium
- Knowledge of Mobile software lifecycle and continuous integration practices; prior experience with publishing applications to commercial App Stores such as Apple App Store and/or Google Play is extremely helpful
- Demonstrated track record in developing and shipping consumer facing experiences
- Ability to provide leadership in a team environment to meet goals and deadlines
- Experience with a configuration management tool like Chef, Puppet, or Ansible a strong plus
- Prior experience shipping consumer facing products using Android is highly desired
- Prior experience with security tools and code signing is extremely helpful
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering and/or equivalent industry experience is preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top