Associate Producer, Yoga and Meditation
- New York, NY
Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for a polished, experienced Associate Producer to work closely with our world-class Instructors to develop and produce top-notch live and on-demand fitness programming.
- Collaborate closely with:
- Instructors to create and enhance their fitness programming
- Executive Producer to align on strategic content goals
- Production Management Team to coordinate scheduling, logistics and to liaise with other departments
- Control Room staff on broadcast elements
- Music Supervisor on playlist offerings.
- Review and participate in Instructors’ classes and deliver constructive feedback.
- Make strategic programming decisions using both quantitative data and qualitative considerations.
- Develop series and class offerings according to Peloton’s programming guidelines.
- Experience working in a daily, live broadcast environment.
- Experience in post-production is a plus.
- Experience producing talent and motivating people.
- Experience managing a project from start to finish and ability to hit all deadlines.
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail.
- Solution-oriented mindset with ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top