Do you have a passion for sales, technology, and fitness? Are you an energetic and enthusiastic sales professional capable of leading and motivating a successful group of qualified sales professionals? If so, Peloton wants you on our team.
Peloton is changing the way people get fit by delivering live-streaming instructional content to the most technologically advanced indoor cycle. A software company at its core, Peloton leverages cloud-based streaming video technology and a unique Android powered, multi-touch console to deliver a first-in-class fitness experience to users anywhere in the world.
For more information about Peloton and how we are revolutionizing the fitness industry, please visit our website.
Working under the direction of the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager takes an active role on the sales floor and within the local community. In addition to maintaining operational excellence in every aspect of running the store, the Assistant Manager works alongside the Store Manager to recruit, lead and motivate a team of dynamic sales professionals to meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Drive business to maximize sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, and merchandise presentation.
- Work with the Store Manager to source, interview, lead, and develop a team of highly qualified sales professionals
- Institute and adhere to processes regarding merchandise display and physical inventory
- Lead in the planning, implementation, and follow-up of store operational tasks and projects
- Network and coordinate with key individuals and existing clients in the local community to promote Peloton and drive company sales
- Oversee store expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Experience sourcing, training, and retaining sales talent
- Demonstrated passion for fitness and wellness
- Sound understanding of Peloton’s company vision and brand image with ability to communicate it effectively and with enthusiasm
- Familiarity with the local market; able to identify and act on key networking opportunities in a professional manner
- Strong clientele background
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, excel, etc), Apple Products, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) a plus
Back to top