- New York, NY
You will be working on the Peloton Product Engineering team, building Android applications for our Members. These applications include our Google Play Store mobile app, and the flagship Peloton experience that comes with every Peloton Bike and Tread. You will get the opportunity to develop customer-facing features in Kotlin and deliver best-in-class fitness experiences across several different markets.
- Iterating on process, technology, and communication throughout your team.
- Assist and grow other engineers around you
- Write code that others can read and build on
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE (QUALIFICATIONS):
- 2+ years Android development experience, including working experience with Kotlin
- Solid understanding of architecture patterns, namely MVI and MVVM
- Passion for building a scalable and responsive customer facing applications
- 3+ years of software development experience,
- Solid experience interacting with REST APIs
- Experience with profiling UI, memory and threading in Android
- Ability to effectively translate Product, UX and UI requirements into code implementations
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent years of work experience
BONUS POINTS IF YOU (NICE TO HAVE):
- Previously published application(s) to Google Play Store
- Have experience with automation testing, such as Espresso
- Have Github project(s) or contribute to open source communities
- Have a diverse knowledge of other programming languages
- Have continuous build experience in an Agile Environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top