Peloton’s People Team Administrator is responsible for executing day to day operational tasks that support our team in the creation and delivery of an exceptional employee experience. The People Team Administrator helps to maintain employee health, welfare and retirement plans company wide. This position provides administrative support to the People function as needed (e.g., correspondence generation, record keeping, immigration file maintenance, HRIS entry).
- Manage paperwork associated with new hire onboarding, including but not limited to:
- Create all offer letters upon request
- Run background checks of upcoming new hires
- Maintain & manage the New Hire Calendar
- Organize and file all employee paperwork in employee files
- Assist with coordination of New Hire Orientation
- Create & process employment status change letters
- Help to maintain the Peloton employee intranet (The Hub & org charts)
- Assist with maintaining accurate headcount plan (tracking details of extended, accepted, and rejected offers).
- Assist with immigration administrative processing as necessary (form printing and mailing).
- Assist with Unemployment, Short-Term Disability, Workers’ Compensation and FMLA paperwork
- Order & manage Labor Law Posters for all Field & Retail locations
- Complete employment verifications upon request
- Assists with coordination for events and employee activities
- Administer health and welfare plans, including enrollments and terminations. Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions. Serve as the COBRA administrator for the company.
- Assist with conducting new-employee orientations at headquarters to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefits plans and enrollment provisions. Counsel employees (and potential employees/applicants) on plan provisions so that individuals can make informed benefits decisions.
- Act as a liaison with various insurance carriers and foster effective relationships with client representatives.
- Act as a resource for payroll/HR contacts to ensure their understanding and compliance with benefits and HR policies and regulations. Keep management advised of potential problem areas and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- The ability to quickly learn how to use various systems and tools
- A sense of satisfaction in providing high-touch “member service” - for employees
- Good judgement, particularly in sensitive, complex, and ambiguous situations
- A desire to learn and grow quickly in a fast-paced organization
- A passion for tech, fitness, and helping others
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top