VP of Customer Success, EMEA
Reporting to the SVP Customer Success, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategy across EMEA to improve Pega's customer experience delivery. As a key executive, you will engage the organisation to improve customer understanding and ensure the organisation is making business decisions around customer needs, persistently and continuously improve program delivery, facilitate working together across organisational silos instead of separately within them, and ensure that Pega demonstrates as a system of shared values and behaviors around delivering great customer experiences.
As a change agent, you will partner with organisational leaders to:
- Unite the C-suite in the transition to a Customer Success philosophy
- Unify leadership around definitions and goals for customer growth
- Build a Customer Success organisation, laying the foundation for repeatable, scalable governance, business processes, and analytics
- Embed a continuous improvement culture to support innovation
- Enable employees to deliver value to clients and internal customers
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- The world's most innovative organisations as reference-able clients.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
You are a proven senior leader with experience establishing a Customer Success organisation, leveraging internal and external resources effectively and efficiently to ensure mutual success for your company, your client, and your client's customers. Your Customer Success team constantly overachieves and exceeds their charter. Likewise, through internal collaboration, you actively contribute to the success of other customer facing functions, including sales, professional services and support.
Your background includes sales, business development, professional services, or support - or a combination of these. You have a track record of earning a trusted adviser status with clients and understand that in today's changing software business model, every customer contact is a pre-sales interaction.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- 15+ years of executive leadership within a high-growth environment, managing interactions with high level senior client leaders and internal executives, including Sales and Services
- Ability to establish and manage financials subject to approval of executive leadership and board members
- Prior responsibility for overseeing Customer Success, Sales, Business Development, Support or Services for an enterprise technology organisation
- Strong written and oral communication skills, especially the ability to articulate Pega's capabilities and benefits to customers in the industry and differentiate Pega from competitors
- Hands-on, get it done operating style
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to demonstrate strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to C-level executives drive business value for clients or stakeholders
Back to top