UX Product Designer - Platform Design
Help drive excellence for an industry-leading enterprise business software platform while being a part of a dynamic and collaborative team. You will work with cutting edge technologies, such as: AI, chatbots, data analytics and visualization, robotics and automations. You will deliver fantastic (validated) designs, help development teams implement those designs, and help marketing teams to understand the value achieved in new features and products.
In this role, you will:
- Work on applications that millions of people depend on for their livelihoods, their businesses, their quality of life, and to get the work done which makes the world go round!
- Be involved in translating business goals to design requirements, iterative, and collaborative concept designs, hi-res and dynamic prototypes, and test and validate your work as you go
- Produce and present readiness documents to development teams, and broadly to company
- Be an ambassador for design and for Pega.
- Work closely with product managers, UX designers, developers, and stakeholders throughout the company
- Work with development teams to ensure designs are implemented as designed
- Work with Pega's marketing and documentation teams to frame the achieved business goals as valuable to customers, end-users, and prospects (because no one understands the value of a feature/product better than the designer!)
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You're a curious learner who wants to develop customer-centric AI products from idea to production within an agile environment. You are able to think at a conceptual level and is able to work on a dynamically generated, multi-product UI framework.
- Proven experience in UX design, interaction design and visual design
- Expert knowledge of a design tool such as Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, XD or similar
- In-depth knowledge of design principals, industry standards and trends, platform standards, and the software development processes
- Ability to think at a conceptual level, identify unifying interface metaphors, and work on a dynamically generated, multi-product UI framework
- Ability to work in a collaborative design environment; to be critiqued and to critique
- Ability to perform as leading contributor to brainstorming sessions to elicit business requirements, creating wireframes, producing finished screens, writing UI specifications, and building prototypes
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top