As part of a dynamic, collaborative team you will drive excellence for Pega's application solutions that millions of people depend on for their livelihoods, their businesses and their quality of life. With a focus on Information Architecture and Interaction Design, you will create validated designs, work with development teams to implement those designs and help marketing teams understand the value achieved in those features and products.
In this role, you will:
- Be involved in translating business goals to design requirements, iterative and collaborative concept designs, hi-res and dynamic prototypes, and test and validate your work as you go
- Produce and present readiness documents to development teams, and broadly to company
- Conduct user interviews with product owners and translate them into wireframes
- Work with development teams to ensure designs are implemented correctly
- Work with Pega's marketing and documentation teams to frame the achieved business goals as valuable to customers, end-users, and prospects (because no one understands the value of a feature/product better than the designer!)
- Be an ambassador and advocate for design
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
With a proven track record of results, you excel at delivering iterative designs and understanding the why?. As a UX Designer, you enjoy fast-paced, complex technical issues and appreciate strong and efficient form design. You think at a conceptual level and are able to work on a dynamically generated, multi-product UI framework.
- Bachelor's degree in design, computer science or related field
- 2-5 years of experience and skills in UX design, interaction design, information architecture and visual design
- Ability in Adobe Illustrator or equivalent professional design tools such as Sketch or XD
- In-depth knowledge of design principals, industry standards and trends, platform standards and the software development processes
- Past involvement in all phases of the development process
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top