User Support Technician
As a member of a global Helpdesk team, the User Support Technician will analyze and resolve routine to moderately complex problems while providing local support of core IT infrastructure. This role will help you expand and strengthen your skill set, including Desktop OS, messaging, networking, and various hardware configurations.
In this role, you will:
- Provide timely response and resolution for internal technical support requests. Primary request areas include; HW and SW troubleshooting, 'how to', installations, and new employee/equipment setup.
- Image new and existing hardware pre-deployment, setup user profiles and assist with data migration as needed
- Troubleshoot network (TCP/IP) client configuration and connectivity issues primarily for email, printer access, VPN, and WIFI escalating as required
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs
Are you currently considered the go-to person in your current technical support organization? We are looking for you - a top performer who possess a broad range of technical troubleshooting skills, is comfortable working with end-users in pressure situations, and demonstrates the desire for continuous learning and development.
- IT related degree or equivalent IT certifications (MCP, Supporting MacOsx, CompTIA)
- 1-Years' experience in desktop support. 2-5- overall years' of experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
- Mobile device experience (Android or iOS)
- Possesses a high degree of accountability and pride an ownership
- Excellent follow through and follow up skills
- Excellent customer communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse technical user base
- Ability to work well under pressure with changing priorities and unpredictable workload
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence.Pega'sadaptive, cloud-architected software - built on its unifiedPegaPlatform™- empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 35-year history,Pegahas delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and digital process automation (DPA), powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world's leadingbrands achieve breakthrough business results. For more information on Pegasystems pleasevisit www.pega.com.
We adapt, scale, and perform in an ever-changing business landscape.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here .
Back to top