User Support Technician
As a member of a global User Support team, the User Support Technician will analyze and resolve routine to moderately complex problems while providing (where necessary) local support of core IT infrastructure. This role will help you expand and strengthen your skill set, including Desktop OS, messaging, networking, and various hardware configurations.
In this role, you will:
- Provide timely response and resolution for internal technical support requests. Primary request areas include: hardware and software troubleshooting, 'how to', installations, and new employee/equipment setup.
- Image new and existing hardware pre-deployment, setup user profiles and assist with data migration as needed
- Troubleshoot network (TCP/IP) client configuration and connectivity issues primarily for email, printer access, VPN, and WiFi escalating as required
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- An opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
Are you currently considered the go-to person in your current technical support organization? We are looking for you - a top performer who possess a broad range of technical troubleshooting skills, is comfortable working with end-users in pressure situations, and demonstrates the desire for continuous learning and development.
Qualifications will include :
- Knowledge of both Microsoft and Apple operating systems and applications
- Possesses a high degree of accountability, pride and ownership
- Excellent follow through and follow up skills
- Excellent customer communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse technical user base
- Ability to work well under pressure with changing priorities and unpredictable workload
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top