Technical Solutions Director
As part of Pegasystems' consulting organisation, the Enterprise Advisory Services |Technical Solutions Director is a technical thought leader internally and with our customers. You will act as a mentor, providing expertise to customer team members and professional services consultants on their assigned project tasks.
In this role, you will:
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Provide thought-leadership internally and to the client across business and technical dimensions
- Leverage your industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of Pega best practices
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Opportunity to work with the most innovative organisations and provide thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
As a BPM Adoption Services Lead System Architect, you are proactive and self-motivated, allowing you to stay ahead of customers' needs. You are a demonstrated leader with expert technical problem-solving abilities whose flexibility makes it easy to adapt to change.
Qualifications will include:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- BS Degree with 7 years of experience, or Master's Degree with 4 years of experience
- 5+ years of Pega7 implementation experience, with Pega7 systems expertise and demonstrated thought leadership
- Understanding of how to develop a CoE and the requirements of such an organisationBusiness intelligence and awareness; ability to make sound judgments from such information
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top