Technical Lead - Testing
- Hyderabad, India
Meet Our Team:
Pegasystems is offering exciting opportunity to join our Pega Robotics Automation team as a Technical Lead. Pega Robotics Automation is one of the leading Robotics Process Automation (RPA) products in the market. The Technical Lead will be a key resource that is responsible for software testing and create scalable testing infrastructure and owning the end to product quality of the RPA products in Pega. The Technical Lead will be responsible for working with product managers, developers and designers in our agile team structure. Partner and collaborate with the engineering teams to achieve quality through continuous build, test automation, release engineering and software testability and Translate test plans and cases to code. We are seeking experienced technical professionals who can demonstrate creativity, teamwork, a results-driven attitude, and a dedication to customer success.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- Work with Pega Robotics, unique technology that automates and monitors the user interfaces of desktop applications
- Analyze and test software while working with variety of languages and platforms.
- Work with a collaborative team in an Agile environment that enjoys solving complex issues
What You'll Do at Pega:
This person will be working with product management to translate the requirements into application features, helping own up the technical and architectural design of solutions, defining the quality and gating criteria of features while taking complete responsibility of the deliverables from the team. Work closely with the team members in mentoring them, helping with technology issues, resolving dependencies and motivating them to excel. This person is completely owning and delivering the quality product to our customers
Here are the high-level activities that this person owns and execute as part of roles and responsibilities.
- Lead and manage a team of 6-8 members in an agile/scrum environment
- Participate in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs
- Train others within the immediate team on testing techniques and automation
- Advanced product knowledge/SME Coordinates production verification
- Tracking/reporting/triage of bug.
- Delivering 100% quality of the product to customers (functional and non-functional testing like performance, stress testing, localization and accessibility testing)
Who You Are:
You are a QA Technical Lead who is skilled in cloud technologies and passionate about exploring and applying this to help solve real business problems.
- 8-10 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience
- 2-3 years of experience in managing the team directly
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Junit, Cucumber or any similar framework
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience.
- Experience using the following: C#, Performance testing (JMeter, Locust preferred)
- Should have worked onWindows based application testing tool (Coded UI, QTP/UFT, White, UIA, ranorex), Specflow, BDD)
- Preferred skills are Azure, Jmeter, API, Selenium
What You've Accomplished:
- Background in IT working as a QA Team Lead Testing within a feature development team
- Experience leading a team of QA engineers
- Experience with writing test cases and executing test cases
- Experience creating and verifying bugs
- Experience with regression testing
- Experience testing UI
- Experience ensuring features meet user story requirements
- Experience with test automation
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10083
Back to top