Technical Lead - SDET (Robotic Automation)
Robotic automation is the application of software to automate tasks and processes otherwise performed by humans. Simply, robotic automation is software automating software.
GOAL - The goal of robotic automation is to help in end-to-end Digital process automation [DPA] and provide improved customer experience and operational excellence through increased efficiency, performance, and agility in the day-to-day activities across the enterprise.
- 8-11 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Advanced knowledge in C#
- Advanced knowledge in automation tools and frameworks (Coded UI)
- Advanced software testing background through extended quality assurance experience
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies
- Ability to lead manual and/or small automated test projects using available test frameworks and tools
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge and working experience of any RPA, desktop automation tools is a plus.
- Strong object-oriented coding background. Solid understanding of object oriented programming languages
- Experience with performance, volume and stress testing.
- Experience with test planning and test ownership for complex, significant products or feature sets.
- Familiarity with security, single-sign on and privacy standards.
For more details on Robotics Automation, Please see the link below: https://origin-www1.pega.com/products/pega-platform/robotic-automation
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top