- Hyderabad, India
Meet Our Team:
As a member of EBS applications group, you will be working in one of the most innovative group that leverages latest platform features of Pega Infinity to build highly scalable enterprise applications.
- To Improve Operational Efficiency with optimal business processes, best in class user experience, improved data quality and Self-Service Automation
- As a living laboratory of our platform and applications
- To Drive Innovation and showcase applications
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us design, develop and implement enterprise-wide business applications and services using Pega Infinity platform. This is your chance to support interesting business use cases by providing thought leadership to teams and also help influence the product roadmaps.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Collaboratively work with domain architects, technical architect and teams during functional grooming sessions, and efficiently comprehend the functional designs.
- Provide performant and extendable technical designs and estimates & schedules to derive delivery timelines.
- Provide technical guidance and best practices to the team.
- Be responsible for raising product feedback items for areas of enhancements and bugs.
- Be the point of contact, and collaborate with all EBS teams, Production Support, Pega platform, product management, and business stakeholders during release cycles.
- Leverage best in class technologies to convert the use cases/requirements into test design, automation scripts and its implementation, test/build deployment and support.
- Work as part of a collaborative team surrounded by passionate, fun-loving talented engineers who help deliver quality features with efficiency
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world-class customers.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of reuse and portability in terms of enterprise solutions seeking to determine and develop repeatable, efficient and optimal ways of designing enterprise applications.
- Develop solutions architecture and act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization
- Provide thought leadership to fellow team members across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Act as the coach and mentor to all team members on their assigned project tasks with technical code reviews and design implementations.
Who You Are:
- You are responsible for leading development teams that build the world-class enterprise applications that helps to drive Operational Efficiency and Innovation.
- Has track record of transforming challenging projects and teams into success with hands on technical leadership
- Highly analytical, ability to translate complex business use cases into high level technical architecture and designs
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar field experience
- 8 to 10 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and product/application deployment of large-scale Java centric/Pega Platform enterprise application systems.
- Has been in a hands-on full-stack software development role at least 5-7 years
- Has played a role of technical lead/associate architect with in-depth knowledge of software design architecture and patterns
- Solid understanding of web application development using J2EE or other technology stacks
- Strong experience with relational database design and development
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment.
- Exceptional communication skills and proven experience in working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams.
- Experience with DevOps tools and methodology
- Knowledge on CRM Applications or Service Management experience preferable
- Experience working with Pega technology + Pega certification (CLSA) would be good to have
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- Many opportunities for development - an extensive on-boarding training, self-learning initiatives
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the most innovative and world's market-leading organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
Job ID: 10588
Back to top