Technical Cloud Service Advisor
Pegasystems is growing and our Global Customer Support organization is seeking an experienced customer facing expert to take on the new and vital role of Technical Cloud Service Advisor to focus on customer relationship engagement, retention and optimization. This is a pivotal, high profile role, acting as the direct point of contact for the customer to drive resolution of service issues (product and cloud), and to communicate within the organization to meet the customer's needs. The Cloud Service Advisor also works cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders across departments to ensure active dedication to achieving customer success and driving process improvements to enhance the customer experience. The successful candidate will have excellent consultative skills, detailed product knowledge, and a commitment to excellence.
In this role, you will:
Cloud Customer Engagement:
- Actively manage customer relationships to drive success.
- Leverage monitoring technologies to provide problem recognition and diagnosis quickly and efficiently.
- Utilize advanced knowledge and technical competence on Pega products and services to drive customer readiness from development to staging to production.
- Drive and engage in issue resolution including complex technical issues across multiple teams while also ensuring timely and regular customer updates.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and make certain a high level of satisfaction with Pega services is achieved.
- Implement and execute processes to streamline issue investigations and resolutions.
- Remove impediments/blockers in order to keep issue investigations moving forward.
- Build long term, sustainable relationships with defined customer accounts.
- Work with customers to anticipate potential problems and address them so they do not become an issue.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Process and Improvements:
- Understand and articulate the customer's requirements to ensure that the customer's optimal success criteria are met.
- Drive tactical objectives in an assertive, mission-critical manner, as needed.
- Work with Pega Product Management, Engineering and Technology to define, maintain and leverage account health indicators. Provide regular status reports to stakeholders on progress against established goals.
- Share and drive customer feedback with Product Owners and Engineering.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
The Technical Cloud Service Advisor is a highly driven technical customer- facing professional who possesses initiative, a positive and resourceful mindset, and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change. The individual is an organized self-starter with tenacity, drive, and enjoys working in a collaborative fast-paced environment. A deep commitment to quality is essential, as well as demonstrated creative troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 10+ years of relevant work experience ideally with 3-5 years of either consulting experience or a technical lead role
- Advanced oral and written communication skills with customers at all levels, leadership and poise in pressurized situations
- Aptitude for quickly understanding complex technical issues, understand customer end-to-end deployments, products and underlying architecture
- Advanced teamwork skills with the ability to collaborate and negotiate with other groups and manage conflict
- Demonstrated customer-facing skills including expectation management, communication skills, information management
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating customer meetings and workshops
- Possess strong presentation skills and credibility with all levels of customer organizations
- Ability to rapidly gain in-depth knowledge of existing and new Pega products and services
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of J2EE architecture and application servers (Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, or JBOSS)
- Knowledge of database administration (Oracle, MSSQL,UDB or DB2)
- Knowledge of Operating Systems (specifically Windows, AIX, Solaris, Linux, zOS)
- Knowledge of Communication protocols and technologies (SOAP, MQ, JMS)
Pegasystems' Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us
at www.pega.com .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top