Talent Advisory Partner, Go-to-Market
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will support three lines of business within Pega's Go-to-Market organization: Pega Consulting, Client Success Management and Global Client Innovation. Working closely with the business leaders, you will serve as a strategic partner translating business objectives and priorities into HR strategy.
Meet Our Team:
The Talent Advisory Partner team aims to ensure a positive employee experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle. In addition, we work with both leaders and people managers together with subject matter experts to align business strategy with people needs. This involves solution development with the business both in terms of strategic and operational support. We help leaders and people managers build and develop strong teams, build leadership acumen, facilitate collaboration, and understand the pulse of the organization.
What You'll Do at Pega:
As the primary interface between the People function and the lines-of-business, the Talent Advisory Partner will diagnose critical organizational issues and execute HR solutions to help address and solve business challenges. You will empower Pega's leaders and people managers to forge a culture that attracts, engages and retains the talent we need to build for change and realize our potential for substantial ACV growth.
The responsibilities of a Talent Advisory Partner cover four pillars of success:
- Talent Management through leaders and people managers - right people in the right positions at the right time.
- Talent Engagement through leaders and people managers - strategic and operational consultation on how to maximize the potential of our workforce.
- Retention - train, educate, and develop employees via leaders and people managers to foster individual and team success.
- Trusted Advisors - provide timely, accurate, and straightforward advice on organizational development, labor laws, compliance, corporate directives, and company policies to ensure workforce alignment.
Who You Are:
- You are a strategic HR practitioner with a working knowledge of field disciplines including compensation, employee relations, performance management and organizational diagnosis.
- You are proactive and confident at addressing business challenges with informed and thoughtful solutions.
- Additionally, you are able to effectively partner with various personalities across multiple levels of the organization and influence decision-making.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience as an HR Business Partner and/or Sr. Generalist supporting a Professional Services Organization.
- Working knowledge of all functional areas of Human Resources and related regulatory requirements, particularly employee relations.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite, specifically Excel (pivot tables, vlook-ups).
- Well-versed at generating reports and interpreting data to help make informed business decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to implement HR programs across multiple, global functions.
- Strong strategic thinking skills (problem and solution identification).
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment.
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
Job ID: 9870
Back to top