System Architect with German
- Krakow, Poland
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Nearshore Consulting team, you will work closely with Customer and Pega Architects to develop high quality deliverables across all phases (inception through user acceptance testing) that allow our customers to enhance the way they manage their business.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation of Pega products. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading customer and learning technology that figures out what people really care about.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with both the business team and technical team and provide help in application design phase
- Create components of applications that match quality standards and built them within agreed time-frame.
- Provide assistance in application testing and support during user acceptance testing
- Demonstrate professionalism by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups
Who You Are:
You are a highly technical hands on individual who is passionate about exploring and applying Pega technology to help solve business problems.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written German skills
- BS Degree with 3 years of progressively responsible experience or Master's Degree with 1 year of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile whilst working alone as well as part of the team
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
- Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
What You've Accomplished:
- You've built and implemented model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications.
- You've been exposed to a variety of technologies including Application Servers, programming languages, relational and non-relational data bases and integration techniques.
- You've demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- You've delivered solutions in Agile Scrum methodologies
Pega Offers You:
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front.
- Many opportunities of development - an extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices or with other local teams for a few weeks.
- Competitive salary and benefits package (bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport/Cinema City Card, English lessons, Employee Assistance Program, and that's not all).
- An inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment (you can use our DYI lab, volunteer, or do other awesome things with us).
- A hi-tech new office located in Bonarka4Business Center. We are sure that you will enjoy our relax/game rooms and social/sport initiatives (e.g. team events; yoga classes; volleyball, squash trainings, and many more)!
Job ID: 10806
Back to top