System Architect with German
- Krakow, Poland
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Nearshore Consulting team, you will work closely with Customer and Pega Architects to develop high quality deliverables across all phases (inception through user acceptance testing) that allow our customers to enhance the way they manage their business.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation of Pega products. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading customer and learning technology that figures out what people really care about.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with both the business team and technical team and provide help in application design phase
- Create components of applications that match quality standards and built them within agreed time-frame.
- Provide assistance in application testing and support during user acceptance testing
- Demonstrate professionalism by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups
Who You Are:
You are a developer who is interested in solving complex business problems and committed to customer success.
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles (e.g. Java, C#) database design, application & web servers is desired
- Experience in business process management and case management implementations is preferred
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results.
- Collaborative and team oriented
What You've Accomplished:
- Designed functional, robust and scalable enterprise-level applications
- Partnered with clients to align business goals with implementation results
- 1-3 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and enterprise application deployment
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world's market-leading organizations
- A collegial and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership skills
The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
Job ID: 13012
Back to top