System Architect - Pega Consulting
- Flexible / Remote
Meet Our Team:
With continued growth worldwide and significant success in the Swedish & European market, the demand for our Enterprise platform has created the need for multiple vacancies in our SwedishPega Consulting team. Our customers are the largest and most innovative businesses in Sweden. We are helping to drive their digital transformation, future proofing them in today's uncertain times.
As a key member of the Pega EMEA System Architecture team, you will work with a passionate and driven project team, delivering new and innovative business and technical solutions using Pega technology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation of Pega's products. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading technology that figures out what people really care about.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with our world leading clients to deliver high quality technical solutions across all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Utilize your outstanding technical consulting skills to demonstrate new and innovative ways to implement software solutions
- Mentor and train our clients in Pega technology
- Leveraging your Thought Leadership skills, you'll engage, educate and enable your clients' resources on Industry and Pega Best Practices.
- Collaborating with a high performing Pega delivery team you will ensure the solution meets or exceeds your client's expectations.
Who You Are:
You are a highly technical hands on Systems Architect who is passionate about exploring and applying Pega technology to help solve business problems
- 3+years of software development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to, WebSphere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- fluency in Swedish and English is required
What You've Accomplished:
- You've built and implemented model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications
- You have been exposed to a variety of technologies including object-oriented design principles, database design, application and web servers
- Strong track record of customer engagement and delivery success
- 3-5+ years of experience working with industry leading technologies to deliver your solution designs and vision in a fast-paced environment
- Considered a trusted and advisor and thought leader by your clients
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10367
Back to top