The Position (System Architect - Krakow):
Design and build components of enterprise applications and provide consultative guidance to some of the world's leading organizations on all project assignments. Working in well-organized local team delivering high quality solutions that matches customer requirements and solves complex business problems.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with both the business team and technical team and provide help in application design phase
- Create components of applications that match quality standards and built them within agreed time-frame.
- Provide assistance in application testing and support during user acceptance testing
- Demonstrate professionalism by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world's market-leading organizations
- A collegial and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership skills
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with strong communication skills and proven experience working with a diverse group of technical architects, business users and IT teams. Person interested in solving complex business problems and committed to customer success.
Qualifications will include:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and enterprise application deployment
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles (e.g. Java, C#) database design, application & web servers is desired
- Experience in business process management and case management implementations is preferred
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results.
- Driven and team-oriented
- Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available
Back to top