Strategic ISV Alliance Executive
Pega is looking for a key Strategic Alliance Executive candidate for our Go-to-Market (GTM) team and program. The SAE will be responsible for driving key analysis on GTM programs and initiatives across technology and competitive trends and relevance to partners and end client's businesses. He/she will play an instrumental role in the GTM team to support corporate development and business development recommendations and execution. Key to success is the ability to be able to work on a wide variety of initiatives from partnerships, corporate investments, and strategy and analyze what is working and not working to support Pega's objectives.
A primary objective of the Strategic Alliance Executive is to support the ISV program as one of the key GTM initiatives for building an ecosystem. The SAE would work on evaluating and prioritizing which partners for Pega's market focus areas across all of the key vertical industries. The SAE will have the opportunity to also develop and manage relationships with ISV partners to support the priorities, manage partner sales, support direct sales, and develop co-marketing programs. The SAE will also be instrumental in working with Pega's functional departments to support and streamline operations to support these partnerships. Another key objective for the SAE would be to support and recommend strategic partner investments to enhance the ecosystem through the Pega ventures program. The SAE will provide on-going analysis and recommendations to impact the GTM growth.
He/she should have a demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including executive leadership, sales leadership, account executives, partner executives, etc. to support effective GTM programs.
In this role, you will:
- Evaluate and analyze current go-to-market initiatives, starting with the ISV program
- Prioritize with Pega product teams, industry teams, and leadership stakeholders on appropriate ISV partnerships across all Pega's solutions and vertical industries
- Provide strategy and operations insight to build Pega ecosystem
- Recommend and support Pega venture initiatives
- Evangelize and market Pega's products, solutions and brand to partner stakeholders creating sustainable awareness in the community
- Proactively identify, engage, recruit, and enable ISV partners to extend and augment the Pega product suite and related technologies
- Initiate and lead key meetings between Pega and partner executives that establish/deepen management relationships in the business line
- Strategize, negotiate & close partner agreements and end-customer business with partners
- Provide content and tools to support go-to-market and co-selling activities with Pega's selling organization
- Become the subject matter expert on the partner program and key partnerships to support Pega sales teams
- Support partner sponsored/initiated/developed industry marketing programs or events that promote pipeline growth
- Develop annual business plans for partner sourced activity including revenue, pipeline, practice growth, and marketing programs and events
- Analyst acclaimed, industry leading software products
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You are a strategic thinker and relationship builder that can develop strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders that generate mutually beneficial results for your company and the GTM organization. You understand the company objectives and go-to-market initiatives, partner sell-through and sell-with models, vertical markets such as retail, financial services, etc. You will measure and evaluate various go-to-market initiatives with ISV partnerships, venture investments, and sales methodologies. You will be able to provide analytical insights and recommendations to the company and go-to-market team on how best to improve or impact the programs to match the company objectives.
Qualifications will include:
- MBA degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of strategy, partnerships, and/or business development experience in the technology industry or vertical industry
- Experience working effectively across different sales, business development and technical teams, bringing together a cross functional team to deliver results
- Solid understanding of business models for all types of partnerships
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and people leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Experience delivering sales messaging that articulates complex business and technical concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
We believe our success is driven by that of our clients. -Pega Value: Client Success
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top