Strategic Alliance Executive
You are responsible for facilitating the growth of Pegasystems license revenue by providing business development expertise within our partner ecosystem. You will develop and manage our global relationship with a select number of strategic alliance partners to drive sell-with and sell-through activities for our direct field sales force.
The Strategic Alliance Executive is a key member of the Global Alliances team and will play a significant role in the success of one of Pegasystems biggest global partners: Selling @ PEGA ( https://www1.pega.com/about/careers/pega-sales-careers )
In this role, you will:
- Evangelize and market Pega's products, solutions and brand to create awareness and mindshare for Pega's strategic applications and platform with key alliances partners
- Support partner business development efforts that promote the creation of sales pipeline and initiatives resulting in repeatable partner solutions built on Pega technology
- Work integrally with the sales team to execute on sales strategies, account penetration and opportunity development
- Create and execute annual business plans for Pega's partner organizations to assist in Pega services practice development and partner-focused high growth initiatives
- Identify, establish, and develop key executive relationships within the partner organizations including leadership, service delivery, architecture, practice development and solutions development functions
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- A company that adapts, scales and performs in an ever-changing business landscape
Pega Value - Client Success: We partner with our clients to deliver exceptional outcomes.
You are an expert relationship builder and can develop strategic partnerships that generate mutually beneficial revenue for your company and the alliance organization. You understand the global system integrator ecosystem and have demonstrated success by influencing closed revenue or sourcing opportunities through these partnerships.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 9-12 years of experience in large, complex enterprise IT and software sales
- Over achievement within software license sales
- Deep experience working with global consulting firms and system integrators
- Capable of demonstrating Pega's products and performing vision creation with Alliance Partners and Customers
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English plus Cantonese and/or Mandarin
Pegasystems' Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us
at www.pega.com .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law
For information about benefits offerings, please visit: http://www.pega.com/about-us/careers/benefits .
Back to top