Strategic Alliance Executive
Meet Our Team:
Playing a key role in growing Pega's business across the globe, you will develop and manage our global relationship with a select number of strategic alliance partners to drive sell-with and sell-through activities for our direct field sales force, with a primary focus on our 1:1 customer engagement solutions. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries and drive business impact for the world's largest organizations. As the recognized industry leader in Real-Time Interaction Management, according to analysts such as Forrester, we challenge companies to rethink the way one‑to‑one customer engagements and optimized customer value are managed.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. You will use Pega's market leading solutions to change the way businesses work, through means of Digital Transformation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Evangelize and market Pega's products, solutions and brand to create awareness and mindshare for Pega's strategic applications and platform with key alliances partners, with a primary focus on our 1:1 customer engagement solutions
- Support partner business development efforts that promote the creation of sales pipeline and initiatives resulting in repeatable partner solutions built on Pega technology
- Work integrally with the sales team to execute on sales strategies, account penetration and opportunity development
- Create and execute annual business plans for Pega's partner organizations to assist in Pega services practice development and partner-focused high growth initiatives
- Identify, establish, and develop key executive relationships within the partner organizations including leadership, service delivery, architecture, practice development and solutions development functions
Who You Are:
You are passionate about making the world's leading organizations more effective in optimizing the customer value of their customer base. You are an expert relationship builder and can develop strategic partnerships that generate mutually beneficial revenue for your company and the alliance organization. You understand the global system integrator ecosystem and have demonstrated success by influencing closed revenue or sourcing opportunities through these partnerships.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 9-12 years of experience complex enterprise software solutions for major organizations and / or equivalent in a marketing services / consultancy / agency environment
- Extensive knowledge of the CMO, Retention Executive, Revenue Officer etc., Next Best Action, predictive analytics and real-time marketing or solid understanding of same through sales of related technologies
- Thorough understanding of the digital Marketing landscape including paid & social media
- Demonstrated consultative skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue chip organizations.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment
- Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
What You've Accomplished:
- Successful in managing strategic relationships with a partner, and using that to help engage in new business
- Being able to articulate solutions to a partner network, and showing the value of business for them
- Worked in sales teams with multiple stakeholders involved, working collaboratively to complete a task
Pega Offers You:
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission targets and Pega equity
Job ID: 8587
Back to top