Strategic Account Executive - Telecommunications
You should be interested in making the world's leading telecommunications companies more productive, efficient, and most importantly - customer-centric. We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise software sales professional driven to make a difference in the way companies connect with their customers.You must be able to push the customer's thinking to quickly gain credibility and build a strong relationship based on adding value instead of resolving tension in the relationship. Through the creation of constructive tension, you help customers understand the urgency and impact of a new behavior, and then proactively coach them through the behavior change.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to manage a world-class team while ensuring the successful sales of our exceptional products
The successful candidate will have extensive experience selling into Telecommunications companies at the enterprise level. S/he will have a strong knowledge of CRM software and of the software solutions vertical. S/he will have strong communication, management and interpersonal skills, and the ability to forge and maintain high-level relationships. The ideal candidate will approach each sale as an opportunity to solve a strategic business problem and will be adept at negotiating based on value proposition above all.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of industry-related sales experience within enterprise software; demonstrated success selling CRM and/or Business Intelligence, and Analytics required
- Comprehensive understanding and proficiency in complex software relationship selling and understanding of complex data relationships and rules-based systems design
- Strong listening, communication, and negotiation skills
We partner with our clients to deliver exceptional outcomes. -Pega Value: Client Success
Back to top