Sr. UI Solutions Developer
In an enterprise world filled with poor design and implementation, we're looking to you to help save our Fortune 500 clients! Senior UI Solutions Developers provide UI configuration leadership and Pega-specific user interface design guidance on multiple implementation projects. Project leadership activities include owning the UI implementation and making design decisions that are grounded in User Experience best practices.
In this role, you will:
- Apply modern and cutting edge user interface design principals
- Develop implementation design and prototypes for Pega UI projects in a customer project context
- Develop comprehensive UI wireframes with Pega tools
- Implement branding requirements through the application and manipulation of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Troubleshoot complex UI development issues
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams. Additionally, this person has a history of working in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Web Development, UI Design
- 7-9 years relevant experience
- 5+ years web front-end design and development experience.
- Familiarity with the various technical landscapes of multi-channel business architectures, including CRM, web, mobile, legacy and 3rd party software systems and the key linkages between them.
- A solid understanding of basic software design principles, best practices and dependencies.
- Interest in participating in the design process for all user-facing components.
- Experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in mobile applications and deployment
- Understanding of Responsive Web Design principles
- Ability to interact with a wide range of internal/external users and stakeholders
- Ability to handle design criticisms and feedback and to positively apply this feedback
- Ability to explain the reasoning behind the design choices based on design principles, human factors, and best-known methods
- Excellent communication, interviewing and collaborative skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated polished and professional demeanor
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top