Sr. Sales Architect
Pega is seeking a talented architect to work as a key member of the DACH sales team in support of a Target Account sales model. Enterprise Architects will support a range of pre-sales activities to help pave the way for customers to achieve their architectural and technical goals. Whether creating and delivering specific technical demonstrations, matching architecture, sizing the platform or providing hardware and application design expertise, the Enterprise Architect is looked to as a thought leader and trusted-advisory with customers for Pega solutions and technology.
We are looking for candidates based in Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Stuttgart or Duesseldorf.
In this role, you will:
- Assist the Sales team with Pega Sales plays - including operation walk-throughs, solution architecture matching play, and teaming up with partners and/or Alliances - and support campaigns with technical resources
- Present strategic business requirements and current solution landscape to C-level technical stake-holders, proposing compelling solutions that enhance value from a customer perspective
- Work with Solutions Engineering and Solutions Consulting groups to achieve the customer's architecture and technical goals
- Support installation, performance tuning, and hardware sizing during pre-sales activity
- Deliver technical demonstrations, including success criteria and product differentiators
- Identify key business drivers, technology drivers, and gaps. Develop conceptual system designs and evaluate long-term implications
The candidates will work 2-3 days a week on customer site
- An opportunity to be a part of rapidly growing organisation and to impact success in one of our key regions - DACH
- An analyst acclaimed technology:Analyst reports
- The world's most innovative organisations as referenceable clients such as Siemens, Allianz, Novartis, UBS, Credit Suisse, Commerzbank and others
- Collegial and friendly environment
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organisation
- Competitive salary, car allowance, employee equity in the company, 30 days holiday, employee referral bonus and much more
- Long-term personaldevelopment
Qualifications will include:
- BS/BA degree (Master's degree preferred)
- 5-12+ years of experience, including 3+ years of enterprise architectural experience
- Extensive knowledge of technology tools, languages, and programs. You have experience in database design, large-scale systems design, collaborative commerce design, and XML.
- Strong understanding of Integration Services (Web Services, EJB, MQ JMS, Middleware, etc.)
- Ability to understand and apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise
- (Preferred) Prior strategic consulting experience on enterprise architecture
- Fluency in German and English
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top