Sr. Onboarding & Event Specialist
This role will develop and execute a comprehensive targeted Pega Academy marketing plan for supporting global events; coordinate, facilitate and operationally support the New Hire Onboarding and Enablement programs for the EMEA region and oversee content creation and distribution on Pega Academy websites and social media platforms.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and drive marketing efforts for global events focused on product enablement and training
- Create and maintain social media assets and usage to ensure alignment with departmental goals
- Partner with multiple departments in the company to ensure all new hires going through the Enablement program are delivered world-class training
- Manage the presentations during the New Hire Orientation week of Enablement
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Opportunity to join a global team dedicated to delivering world class enablement programming to employees, customers and partners.
The candidate should be highly-organised, detail driven and able to coordinate with multiple people/departments simultaneously. They should be willing and able to engage with colleagues, management and stakeholders in a positive, enthusiastic manner. They are outgoing and comfortable speaking in front of groups and with customers at company run events and meetings. A successful candidate will be able to work autonomously within defined departmental parameters, think outside-the-box and develop cross functional/departmental relationships with colleagues.
- Organisation, thoroughness, creativity, perseverance and energy.
We are naturally inquisitive and have a fierce love of learning.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top