Sr. Manager, Technical Documentation
Meet Our Team:
As the Senior Manager of Technical Documentation will help set the vision for the Technical Documentation team to build and maintain a highly effective team delivering product documentation in lock step with product releases.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. As part of this mission, you will be accountable for overall strategy, content development, milestone reporting, delivery of high-quality documentation, and successful customer enablement.
What You'll Do at Pega:
You will understand Pega developer requirements and build strong relationships working collaboratively with Product Owners across the organization to ensure that all content developed is in accordance to product best practices, use case models, and presentation techniques.
You will also be responsible for the documentation roadmap including driving project plans and team members to deliver best of class documentation in accordance with product release schedules.
Who You Are:
You can not only work hands-on but are able to build highly-effective teams and provide mentorship. You're comfortable working in a cross-functional position and presenting your ideas at the executive level.
Qualifications will include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience designing and writing task-based user and developer documentation in an XML/DITA, structured authoring environment
- An understanding of information architecture and content strategy
- Ability to build highly effective teams
- Minimum 5+ years managing and leading teams to successfully deliver content on time and within budget
- Minimum 3+ years' experience developing technical enablement content
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Expertise in successfully driving and implementing strategic initiatives
- Experience with user-centered content development methods including task analysis
- Experience with content authoring and publication tools
- BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Writing or applicable field
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to completely transform how documentation works at Pega
Job ID: 8519
Back to top