Sr. Manager, Consulting Risk Management
This individual's primary responsibility will be to manage the ongoing support required for the Pegasystems consulting delivery methodology approaches and associated artifacts. This individual will work both as a managing resource and an individual contributor for the methodology artifacts associated with Pegasystems delivery models.
In this role, you will:
- Establish the direction and create the artifacts that will drive Pegasystems services delivery approach
- Drive the adoption and enablement of new process to the services organization
- Promote feedback loop from services organization
- Facilitate and manage the work associated with creating and supporting the implementation methodologies used by Pegasystems Consulting Services organization
- Drive the creation of delivery methodology artifacts
- Assist with the enablement of the Consulting Services organization and collaborate with other departments to ensure the adoption
- Provide expertise and consulting to project managers in the process of project management and in the softer skills of team dynamics, team building and group motivation
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works
This individual must be a self-starter and be comfortable presenting in front of a group.
Must be able to create content for and deliver in a hands on workshop environment. The ideal candidate should be an intelligent, motivated, and accomplished senior project management professional who has a track record of building and helping to enable organizations delivery methodologies.
Qualifications will include:
- 10 to 12 years of project management experience with IT software projects
- Comprehensive understanding of project management theory and team dynamics
- Must have strong knowledge and detailed experience of delivery methodologies such as:
- Scrum, RUP, Waterfall, Extreme, Agile, Six-Sigma
- Scrum Master Certified
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, Customer Management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including facilitation skills and conflict resolution
- Proficiency in computer software including Project, Power Point, Excel, Word
- Ability to work with individuals of varying degrees of technical understanding; should be able to adjust communication style based on targeted audience
- Experience working in a large region such as Europe
Pegasystems' Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us
at www.pega.com .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here .
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top