Sr. Enterprise Architect
Pega seeks talented and capable architects to work as key members of the sales team in support of a Target Account sales model. Enterprise Architects will support a range of pre-sales activities to help pave the way for customer's to achieve their architecture and technical goals. Whether creating and delivering technical presentations, demonstrations, or proof of concepts, Enterprise Architects are looked to as thought leaders and trusted-advisors by our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Assist the Sales team with Pega Sales deals - including understanding customer needs, performing solution architecture matching, and teaming up with partners - to support campaigns with technical resources
- Present strategic business requirements and current solution landscape to C-level technical stake-holders, proposing compelling solutions that enhance value from a customer perspective
- Work with Solutions Engineering and Pre-Sales Solutions Consulting groups to achieve the customer's architecture and technical goals
- Identify key business drivers, technology drivers, and gaps. Develop conceptual system designs and evaluate long-term implications
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A growing, dynamic environment
You are an expert in the software industry, with extensive knowledge of software development and enterprise software technologies. You have experience developing applications, in application and database design as well as large-scale, distributed systems design. You thoroughly understand business problems and how to utilize technology to overcome those problems or to meet specific goals. You are intellectually curious and have a demonstrated willingness to get hands on and experiment to learn. You enjoy partnering with clients to help solve their business problems and have a history of success when it comes to overcoming objections or other obstacle as they arise. You enjoy learning about new technologies and have the ability to learn and aquire a deep understanding of Pegasystems' Pega Platform and effectively communicate to prospects and clients its architecture and how it both fits and integrates with their existing technologies and systems. Finally, you're a team player who can be counted on to share their knowledge and experience with their peers and whose drive for personal success and the success of the team is matched only by your desire to see your customer successful.
- Positive, engaging and ambitious candidate
- BS/BA degree
- Prior technical experience preferred
- 9+ years of professional experience
- 7+ years of enterprise architecture experience
- Advanced understanding of Enterprise Information Technologies used to host, support, and deploy enterprise class business applications (Application Servers, Load Balancers, Proxies, Databases, Data Wharehouses/Marts/Lakes, BPMS, Rules Engines, CEP Engines, Identity Management Systems, Containers, etc.)
- Advanced understanding of contemporary enterprise class software architectures and development practices (JEE, Frameworks, SOA, Microservices, Agile, DevOps, etc.)
- Advanced understanding of Integration Technologies and Protocols (ESB, MOM, Web Services, APIs, HTTP, REST, SOAP, JMS/MQ, etc.)
- Solid understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OpenID, OAuth, RBAC, ABAC, etc.)
- Proficiency in one or more contemporary programming language (Java preferred)
- Ability to present and perform product demos to both technical and C Level audiences
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly to create technical briefs and white papers.
- Ability to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
Pega Value We believe our success is driven by that of our clients.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here .
If you believe this role is right for you, please contactJess : email@example.com
Back to top