Sr. Director, Product Marketing - Intelligent Automation & Platform Technology
- Cambridge, MA
Meet Our Team:
The Product Strategy and Marketing team is responsible for bringing Pega's industry-leading technology to market. In partnership with the General Management team and functions across the organization, this department delivers pricing, packaging, positioning, and messaging that resonates with Pega's buyers and differentiates the company's products from its competitors. They engage with analysts to move Pega's leadership position forward, make sure the content behind the company's events and digital presence is world-class, and ensure the sales teams are armed with great demos, sales tools, and competitive intelligence.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is seeking an experienced technologist, product strategist, and product marketer to position and different our core intelligent automation technology. Pega delivers leading enterprise software that enables the world's largest organizations to better engage their customers and optimize their operations. In this role, you will build and execute the positioning to differentiate our intelligent automation offerings, collaborate with General and Product Management to define roadmap and investment strategies, and evangelize our technology to executives at customer accounts and industry influencers.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work across product, sales, marketing, and industry teams to ensure our core technology proposition is communicated across the buying team, especially to technology buyers
- Ensure product strategy and positioning is aligned with emerging market trends
- Sell, market, and evangelize to business and technology leaders at the world's largest organizations
- Grow and develop a team of world-class product marketers and technologists
Who You Are:
You are a curious technologist and an engaged problem solver. You are also an empathic communicator. You have demonstrated the ability to communicate the value of sophisticated technology in a way that educates and engages the buyer.
What You've Accomplished:
- Deep knowledge of the SaaS technology landscape: including cloud infrastructure, Amazon Web Services, DevOps, Performance testing, Agile Development, Security, etc.
- Experience with intelligent automation technologies, including low-code, AI, RPA, BPM, and case management
- Ability to credibly engage with executives and technologists at client organizations
- Experience selling and marketing applications and software to large enterprises, including at the executive level
- Experience collaborating in cross-functional teams
- Experience delivering marketing launches of enterprise software
- Ability to manage up, down and across the organization to get desired outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, data analysts, and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- MBA toolkit - an MBA is not required but the ideal candidate will understand core business functions
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, fast-paced and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10651
Back to top