Sr. Director, Community and Enablement
Develop, implement, and manage a global enablement strategy and business model that addresses the needs of the Pega ecosystem (encompassing internal employees, customers, and partners). Success will be measured by providing all of the necessary assets required to make the developer community successful in their implementations.
In this role, you will:
- Provide thought leadership and a strategy for the evolution of enablement programs, Community and documentation to support the growing ecosystem of developers
- Interface directly with field sales, services, alliances and customers to ensure coordinated outcomes and expectations are met
- Manage the certification programs that validate an individual's capabilities
- Experience transforming a company's legacy enablement approach to a modern eLearning experience
- Build and lead a cross functional team to deliver a set of world class assets and systems across a global developer ecosystem
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A collaborative and friendly team environment
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You are an intelligent, motivated and collaborative individual who understands how people learn in the 21st century. You have exceptional communication skills and proven experience leading an enablement business within the high tech space.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field; MBA or other master's degree preferred
- 12 years of training, training management and/or enablement content creation experience for a software organization
- Experience leveraging various learning tools and media to provide optimal adult learning
- Direct involvement with implementing LMS tools and development best practices
- Experience working closely with senior executives
We believe leadership is about pushing great people to be better. -Pega Value: High Performance
Back to top