Sr. Customer Success Manager
This is an exciting time to join Pega! Being one of our first Senior Customer Success Managers on-board, you will be being able to shape the role and Pega`s Customer Success Management organisation itself.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships and provide technical expertise, where applicable, within a set of defined accounts in Switzerland that are of critical importance to Pega based on reference engagement, and ongoing revenue stream. These accounts will also require a high level of Financial Services vertical expertise as well as ongoing program adoption management and leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple people in the account to expand engagement with stakeholders across the customer organization
- Establish a metrics framework to realize and measure business value through use of Pega software, co-produce a strategic roadmap for transformation, and encourage adoption of best practice through enablement and governance.
- Serve as the account's advocate within Pega, managing escalations quickly and effectively and coordinating with other organizations at Pega to take action on behalf of the customer
- Use discrete and aggregate measures of customer health to drive insights, to identify and mitigate areas of risk, and to take proactive action
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how customer can maximize license to drive business benefits
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
As a customer satisfaction and revenue driver, the Senior Customer Success Manager leverages data and relationships to help Pega customers achieve their business objectives after the initial sale and continuing through the customer lifecycle.
- Comfortably engages with front-line teams and C-suite leaders, employing the Challenger model to drive business insights. They understand Pega best practices and how to adapt them within each customer's environment to achieve faster time to value.
- Has an analytics orientation. Customer Success requires analysis of available data to determine customer health and identification of new data - to drive proactive outreach, which in turn increases customer satisfaction and lowers sales and delivery risks.
- Drives for results. Contribute to account plans, and organize resources required to execute the plans and achieve desired outcomes. They measure progress against KPIs, successfully balancing the customer's needs and value to Pega.
- Is a thought leader. They leverage their deep domain experience, product knowledge, and industry trends to home in on quantifiable benefits and focus intently on realizing them.
- Is service-oriented. They are the primary post-sale point of contact for the customer. They address root causes of dissatisfaction, and proactively coordinate with specialists in Pega to smooth the customer journey and help ensure that Pega's applications are best in class.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- 10+ years relevant work experience, 5+ years in consulting or consultative sales
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Fluent in German and English
Additional Preferred Qualifications (based on account portfolio):
- Strongly prefer existing knowledge of Pega product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Experience implementing Customer Relationship Management solutions (CRM) or other complex IT projects within large enterprises
- Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively drive change across groups by engaging key stakeholders
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing technologies, concepts and benefits
- Working knowledge of the software development process and of software
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top