Pega is looking for a stellar wordsmith and creative thinker with the ability to turn strategy into storytelling to join our fast-paced, in-house creative team. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Senior Copywriter will join forces with designers and business partners from across the company to produce engaging copy that drives major marketing messages across all media platforms.
In this role, you will:
- Write compelling, on-brand copy that inspires, provokes, informs and delights our audience while driving action across email, websites, banner campaigns, paid media, branding campaigns, print ads, presentations, event collateral, social media and product marketing.
- Team up with in-house designers to produce top-quality content on short deadlines
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including digital, content, and product and industry marketing, to ensure content follows appropriate guidelines
- Embody copy/content best practices and defend copy choices; advocate for a definitive and consistent brand voice
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works
We are looking for high-energy self-starter who can manage multiple projects while also working within a highly collaborative group. As a key player on the Brand and Customer Experience team, the ideal candidate will be one that can push the creative envelope. You're passionate about developing the biggest ideas and determined to make the smallest details perfect. You bring a strong point of view and a desire to grow your career within a fast-paced, growing organization. You're committed to the art and craft of storytelling and have a world-class portfolio that demonstrates how you've brought big ideas to life for a variety of industries and brands.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creative thinking
- Campaign and cross-channel experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert storyteller
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects with critical deadlines.
- Well-informed of non-traditional marketing techniques and industry trends.Familiarity with internal creative group operations
We believe in the power of honest, respectful, and continuous feedback. -Pega Value: High Performance
Back to top