Sr. Cloud Software Engineer
As a key member of our Cloud organization you will design, build and maintain the software which enables the automated deployment of Pega's cloud services including infrastructure, configurations and technology that keeps it up and running. As part of a collaborative Scrum team you will work on the continuous development and improvement of products, features and releases.
In this role, you will:
- Develop Solutions to automate the deployment, monitoring, management and scaling of Pega technology in AWS
- Work with members of the Cloud team to productize new technologies
- Assume technical leadership and identify engineering solutions to solve business problems
- Communicate and educate others on technical changes that have been introduced
- Enhance existing processes and procedures through documentation and implement of new technologies
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
With a background in operations and R&D you understand what it takes to automate and support cloud deployments. With a sense of urgency you are able to deliver high quality projects. You have the ability to quickly learn new skills and then apply them to the problem at hand. This person will bring energy, enthusiasm and technical proficiencies to an organization that takes pride in delivering high-quality software in the Cloud.
- BA/BS degree with 5 years of Linux administration experience
- Proficiency with a modern scripting language - Python preferred
- Hands-on experience completing automation projects related within a public cloud services such as AWS, Azure or Google
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture and best practices
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet or Chef
- Working knowledge of Terraform
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top