Specialist Solutions Consultant - Call Center Solutions
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet Our Team:
We are the Pega Customer Service Specialist Solution Consulting team. Every day we focus on how we can help our customers to service their customers in the best way possible. For this we have great solution, the Pega Customer Service Solutions. We are looking for an enthusiast and driven Customer Service solution consultant to join our team in the Benelux! This will have a focus on our Call Center and surrounding Solutions. Are you keen to join our mission?
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Solutions Consultants Specialists are responsible for creating highly engaging demonstrations & presentations, helping customers to visualise & transform their employee and customer experiences using the latest innovative Call Center & Customer Service technology. The position requires hands-on work with the Pega product and the ability to collaborate & build sophisticated & exciting software demonstrations & presentations to the top global companies.
To accomplish this, you will have a strong desire to support clients through digital transformation journeys, helping them translate business objectives into ground-breaking and futuristic digital solutions for their Customer Service Organization. The Specialist Solution Consultant will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, partners and internal teams; helping them understand the value and potential of the Pega Customer Service and Call Center software.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Execute across key target accounts in your region and collaborate pro-actively with account teams and product management across the opportunity lifecycle. This work will include aspects of account strategy and planning, prospecting, qualification, visioning & solutioning, opportunity discovery, business change, workshops, presentations and demo builds, business value assessments, RFx and PoC support, scoping and solution and radiation activities
- Be the solution consulting lead on strategic opportunities that align to your specialism, working with the overall SC account lead, and provide specialist support on opportunities led by others
- Be the 'go-to' expert for Pega Customer Service / Contact Center on an opportunity and drive digital transformation initiatives with our customers leveraging Pega Customer Service, and related capabilities
Who You Are:
You have a strong affinity for Customer Service Solutions and background working with Contact / Call Center platforms, with previous relevant hands-on product experience. You are a proven leader and can point to examples where your leadership has had a material impact on an organisation or account.
You have demonstrated experience in a similar product, sales or technology role within a growing organisation and you are comfortable and credible when influencing and shaping thinking at the very highest levels within an organisation. Throughout your career you have helped shape solutions that are technically innovative and delivered business value.
What You've Accomplished:
- Worked in a sales team to develop customer-specific solutions to complex problems
- Delivered POCs and custom demonstrations and educated customers on product capabilities
- Hands-on experience with one or more Customer Service/Call Center technologies and exposure to one of the following supporting capabilities; robotic automation, CTI, Field Service, Knowledge Management, Web Mashup technologies, AI and intelligent virtual assistants, Email BotsExperience of thought leadership in technology
- Lead within a team and presented to exec level stakeholders, displaying confidence and credibility
- Proven ability to execute on go to market strategies and driving engagement with teams across a diverse organisation
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
Job ID: 9644
Back to top