Pegasystems is offering exciting, multi-level opportunities to join our team as a Solutions Engineer. The Solutions Engineer works with a team of on-shore and off-shore developers and Product Managers (together known as a Vertical Solutions team) to design and develop best of breed software offerings for a target industry. The Vertical Solutions team will combine their industry knowledge and Pega's innovative technology to create product frameworks that will be used to solve business problems or inefficiencies for our customers. We are seeking experienced technical professionals who can demonstrate creativity, teamwork, a results-driven attitude, and a dedication to customer success.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in test design and Test development of target framework solutions
- Assist in the identification of enhancements to Pega's products
- Actively participate in the Scrum processes used to develop solutions - providing continuous feedback and implement changes to our development processes
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A collegial and friendly team environment
You are an experienced technical professional with a strong commitment to customer success without compromising integrity. You are a problem-solver who thrives in a collaborative team environment who wants to focus on building, maintaining, and supporting next-generation solutions frameworks.
Qualifications will include:
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application systems.
- Experience in J2EE (JSP, Servlets, Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL)
- Strong OO experience
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment.
- Strong interest and desire to learn BPM and development in PRPC
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top