Solutions Consultant CS
- Ingolstadt, Germany
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Sales Consulting team, you will collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups to ensure the successful execution of sales strategy. Our solutions consultants are technically savvy and customer centric!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Solutions Consultants Specialists are responsible for creating highly engaging demonstrations & presentations, helping customers to visualise & transform their employee and customer experiences using the latest innovative Customer Engagement technology. The position requires hands-on work with the Pega product and the ability to collaborate & build sophisticated & exciting software demonstrations & presentations to the top global companies.
To accomplish this, you will have a strong desire to support clients through digital transformation journeys, helping them translate business objectives into ground-breaking and futuristic digital solutions. The Specialist Solution Consultant will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, partners and internal teams; helping them understand the value and potential of the Pega Customer Engagement software.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Execute across key target accounts in your region and collaborate pro-actively with account teams and product management across the opportunity lifecycle. This work will include aspects of account strategy and planning, prospecting, qualification, visioning & solutioning, opportunity discovery, business change, workshops, presentations and demo builds, business value assessments, RFx and PoC support, scoping and solution and radiation activities
- Be the solution consulting lead on strategic opportunities that align to your specialism, working with the overall SC account lead, and provide specialist support on opportunities led by others
- Be the 'go-to' expert for Pega Customer Service on an opportunity and drive digital transformation initiatives with our customers leveraging Pega Customer Service, and related capabilities
- Work with Partner organisations to build working relationships, help ensure their enablement is kept up to date and make them aware of/provide access to the latest developments in the product
Who You Are:
You have a strong affinity for technology and background working with Enterprise application development and / or Customer Engagement platforms, with previous relevant hands-on product experience. You are a proven leader and can point to examples where your leadership has had a material impact on an organisation or account.
You have demonstrated experience in a similar product, sales or technology role within a growing organisation and you are comfortable and credible when influencing and shaping thinking at the very highest levels within an organisation. Throughout your career you have helped shape solutions that are technically innovative and delivered business value.
What You've Accomplished:
- Worked with sales personnel to develop customer-specific solutions to complex problems
- Delivered POCs and custom demonstrations and educated customers on product capabilities
- Experience of thought leadership in technology
- Experience developing solutions and selling enterprise software solutions
- Bachelor's degree in technology related field or knowledge of Object-Oriented programming
- Hands-on experience with one or more Customer Engagement technologies and exposure to one of the following supporting capabilities; robotic automation, CTI, Field Service, Knowledge Management, Web Mashup technologies, AI and intelligent virtual assistants, Email Bots
- Lead within a team and presented to exec level stakeholders, displaying confidence and credibility
- Proven ability to execute on go to market strategies and driving engagement with teams across a diverse organisation
- Comfortable challenging established process and conventions, innovative and have a track record where that has delivered commercial success
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
Job ID: 9644
Back to top