Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Alliances team, you will help deliver and manage the technical enablement and pre-sales focus areas for our Alliance and Channels Partners.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic applications helps client, Partners and System Integrators embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Develop and deliver programs that enable our partners to demonstrate the value of Pega Applications.
- Acquire and expand working knowledge of all Pega Platform and Business Applications.
- Create and foster strong relationships with partners and their sales teams to understand their go-to-market strategy and how to best utilize Pega's technology.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about people & technology! You have technical/business experience in client-facing roles such as pre-sales, consulting, technical enablement, or software application development.
- Bachelor's degree with a preference on technical subject matter
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build and present robust product demos, combined with the communication skills needed to develop partner relationships by listening to, understanding, and anticipating needs (business and IT)
- Experienced in business development and architecture, project management, requirements engineering, product management and solution architecture
What You've Accomplished:
- Successfully worked with partners, alliances or system integrators to develop customer-specific enablement programs and solutions to complex problems
- Delivered POCs and custom demonstrations and educated customers on product capabilities
- 4-8 years of thought leadership in technology
- 4-8 years of experience developing solutions and selling enterprise software solutions
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
Job ID: 8558
Back to top