The Senior Solution Engineer supports the solutions consulting teams in selling Pega technologies (Pega Platform, Horizontal and Vertical Applications). The role is India-based and is part of the global Sales Engineering group which supports teams across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. The team is responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining standard demos based on Pega technology and associated horizontal and vertical applications, and further customizing these to specific prospective customer requirements (typically offsite)
- Leading short Proof of Concept engagements to investigate the viability of implementing Pega solutions within a prospective customer's existing technical environment.
- Technical investigations involving building working prototypes that demonstrate Pega technology interacting with other standard technologies.
- Developing innovative new uses for Pega technology and feeding these back into the product
The role also provides the opportunity to collaborate directly with Solutions Consultants, Account Executives, Pega Architects, the Product Applications groups, and Product Engineering
The role requires the ability to explain and evangelize technical concepts and designs. You can expect to achieve Pega certification in the course of fulfilling this role. In addition, the position also offers the opportunity to develop along a number of career paths, including Solution Consultant, Enterprise Architect, Solution Engineering Fellow or management tracks.
This role requires the ability to think and code fast, work under tight deadlines, in stressful situations and changing circumstances. It will appeal to someone who likes playing with new technologies and pushing their limits, who prefers agile development methodologies to a more slow paced and structured development, but is nonetheless mindful of good software development patterns and practices.
The senior role requires proven ability to lead small global teams. Building relationships with the product managers and engineering teams for the product are critical to pushing the limits and influencing direction of the product. Senior Solutions Engineers must build confidence of Solutions Consultants, Pega Consulting, Product Engineers and customers with whom they are working.
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- A company that adapts, scales and performs in an ever-changing business landscape
Pega Value - Agility: We adapt, scale and perform in an ever-changing business landscape.
Likely candidates are driven, self-reliant individuals, with a keen attention to detail, vision and operational excellence. They can help support a business day to day, while always looking at the road ahead and big picture. They are helpful and eager to lead and work as a team.
Pegasystems' Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law
For information about benefits offerings, please visit: http://www.pega.com/about-us/careers/benefits .
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top