- Bangalore, India
Meet Our Team:
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Pega Customer Decision Hub team is responsible for designing and implementing features on top of Pega Platform, which provides an always on brain for your business, integrating customer intelligence across all your channels and optimizing each individual interaction with your brand. We ensure each touch is relevant for them and generates value for you. Pega Marketing provides Next Best Action recommendations in real-time, using the customer's current context. Those recommendations are always relevant, timely, and consistent - regardless of whether the interaction happens on inbound, outbound, owned, or paid channels. This team mostly works on inbound channel related features, as a team high emphasis is given to architecture and designs while also enhancing application maturity.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world.
- In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement strategic applications using Pega platform.
- Pega is staying on the cutting edge of technology, this is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a Scrum model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
- Technologies you will work on - Pega Infinity and Java
- Delivering stories individually with high quality and working on bugs.
- Providing daily status to stake holders.
Who You Are:
You are a Java/J2EE developer having experience in building large scale applications and passionate about exploring and applying this to help solve real business problems.
- 2 - 3.5years of software development experience, preferably in a product development company.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science or related field.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, passionate about learning new technologies.
- Experience using the following: Core Java, J2EE, Web application/ full stack developer
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Ability to quickly connect business requirements to the functional capabilities of an application with a strong technical bent of mind.
- Proven ability to co-ordinate a diverse set of business users to develop cohesive and streamlined requirements, documentation and user acceptance criteria
What You've Accomplished:
- Designed and developed java-based applications
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10841
Back to top