Software Quality Assurance Engineer
We are seeking applicants who are bright, technically-minded, and have a strong software development background. In the fast-paced, collaborative environment that Pega offers, our Test Automation Engineers are able to quickly develop thoughtful test designs and apply innovative technologies to develop the best quality solutions. The Automation QA Engineer will enhance the test automation coverage across IT internal applications and digital sites by creating test scripts using test automation frameworks in place as well as evaluate and influence the use of new frameworks and tools.
In this role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with team members to design, develop, test, and document high-quality test specifications.
- Role model test automation best practices.
- Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues.
- Investigate and report application and product defects.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- An opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
- BE/B Tech Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Technical Equivalent
- 2-3 years' experience in automating tests for web applications
- Experience/project work with test automation tools such as Selenium, UFT (QTP), or other automation tool
- Proficient with use of source control management tools
- Experienced in test design and test execution
- Excellent critical reasoning, oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong technical acumen
- Ability to translate business requirements into detailed test design scenarios and test automation scripts.
- Knowledge in Bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla etc.
- Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Practices continuous improvement
- Results oriented - focused on delivering results not just activities.
- System Architect Certification (expected within 3 months of joining Pegasystems)
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top