Software Program Manager / Engagement Leader
Manage all aspects of the software delivery lifecycle to drive customer success and account radiation. Software Program Managers / Engagement Leaders leverage their industry knowledge, Pegasystems product knowledge, project execution and leadership skills to guide the implementation team in producing optimal business solutions. Engagement Leaders are change agents who continuously keep the customer's objectives in mind, ensuring the transformation of requirements into successful solutions and business outcomes. Responsibilities include project planning and management as well as client engagement and relationship management at all levels within an account. This role requires significant travel.
In this role, you will:
- Typically manage between one to three projects, which may be Pega, partner or client-led implementations
- Deliver engagements to the agreed customer scope, timescales, budget, and quality metrics, as well as assisting customers to achieve the expected ROI
- Drive account hygiene (timely and accurate contractual documentation, Project Status Reports (PSRs), Engagement Status Dashboards (ESDs), forecasts, and A/R collections)
- Act as a trusted advisor to the client on all aspects of Pegasystems' engagement, leading communication and providing thought leadership so that the best possible solution is implemented
- Advise on Pegasystems' delivery methodology and how this can be harmonized with a client's methodology
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Agile, Waterfall and Scrum approaches to delivery
- Lead and coach staff toward thought leadership and project excellence
- Work with Pegasystems Practice Leaders and Account Executives to define the client roadmap and success strategy
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- A company that adapts, scales and performs in ever-changing business landscapes
You are a team player passionate about results with demonstrated experience in consulting and project management. Your knowledge of financial services and first class leadership talent allow you to easily engage with and influence teams to achieve business outcomes. You apply critical thinking, foresight and creative strategies in the face of a challenge. You are committed to successful project delivery and customer satisfaction, while maintaining a high level of integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or related field (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in professional services project management roles
- Thorough understanding of Agile and Scrum development methodologies; certification preferred
Pega Value - Innovation
We are naturally inquisitive and have a fierce love of learning
Pegasystems' Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law
For information about benefits offerings, please visit: http://www.pega.com/about-us/careers/benefits .
Back to top